10 Kitchens to Make You Fall In Love With Black Faucets


I'll admit, I'm a sucker for trends. Something new, something unexpected and I can't wait to get in on it. I also like continuity, especially when it comes to my home and those details that aren't practical (or financially responsible) to be changing with each new trend. Hardware, door handles, faucets, light fixtures all require a bit more commitment than say, the throw pillows on your sofa. You can see my dilemma.

However, the matte black trend in kitchen faucets and even cabinet hardware has more staying power. Why? Because black goes with everything! There's no need to fret over brushed chrome or even brass door handles not matching. The black can stand alone without clashing.

Below is some inspiration of black kitchen faucets.

 design: whiting architects | photo: sharyn cairns | via designlovers

photo: anna kern for skona hem | via remodalista 





 architect ewa czerny | via decor aid



photo: jenn ackerman | via diy network



No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top