Paint it Black

You may have noticed a theme in my recent posts... outdoors! It has definitely warmed up here in Texas and spending time outdoors is on the mind. Right now, my favorite outside space is my front porch. It's private, shaded and I can sip coffee and watch the kids play in the yard. Can't ask for much more than that, right?

A major focal point of any front porch or home exterior is the front door. If you want to make a statement, a black front door will do it! It's bold, modern and dramatic. Best of all, a little edgy. Below are some of my favorite raven-colored entrances.

(via Home Bunch)


(LINCTHELEN Design via Lonny)

So glossy and perfect!

Matte black looks awesome too!

Feeling inspired to ditch your door's color for a rich black? Head over to The Idea Room and see just how to paint your front door the right way! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top